Sunday, March 1, 2009

resolutions...

i will write my blogs in two tones. one dealing with the work that i do on that day and the other says about my experiences and lessons from life.

i m feeling better after two dull and drab mornings. its good , first day of the month so you can actually plan out and start something. everything aside i need to seriously focus on my academics and work for my future plans, because i know i can do it, but i have to put in a lot of hard work.
i am a kind of person who would not hesitate to plan something very big, but i usually don't work for it. although doing very well in my GRE exams is my ultimate priority as of now, but at the same time i need to work for the design work. i am very clear about my goals and the ways through which i am going to achieve it. 4500 words by the end of july, 50 words everyday then after every ten days i have to go back and check whether i still remember them.

one thing is very clear, if you think you are better off staying away from things that don't interest you then better change your mind. everybody everywhere is related to you, each and every action in this world affects you, it only matters how much does each one matters in your life. i always think there are places where i am better off not participating, but it only shows my incompetence. i may console myself with the fact that this college is not my world but when i will look back in my life after ten years or so then i will realize where was i, wat was i doing back then. so its never too late.

but at the end of the day its true i don't belong here, my world is calling me.

No comments: