Sunday, March 15, 2009

Why learn a lesson from life when you can actually teach it a one

The thing is i try to make my outlook very convincing. i have always tried to convince people but in the end i have always failed completly in doing so. i have always tried to maintain a very goody goody image, actually i am very good, actually everybody is good.

i don't know what i am saying right now. but one thing is for sure that i am happy even after facing so many failures in my life .actually i have plan for my life according to which i work. i usually tend to be doing what interests other people more than i do. i have this habit of doing things which make others happy, but at the same time over the years i have developed this habit that if i don't make others happy it makes me sad.

i don't know why i analyze life so much,from sex to racism everything i mean everything. i don't do anything in life if i don't come to a conclusion of how it is going to shape up my life.what i have learnt from my philosphy of life is the fact that, in the process i have done and realised things that one may realise after his death but i admit i have missed very important things in life.


No comments: